FREE Diabetic Testing Supplies
Click here for more information about our Diabetic Testing Club
Diabetic Shoe Benefits
- Diabetic Footwear Catalog by Dr. Comfort
- Diabetic Shoes Ordering Form for Your Doctor
- Diabetic Shoe Benefits:
- Medicare Covers One Pair of Diabetic Shoes every year.
- Our Staff does all of the billing for Medicare and Insurance
- Shoes are fitted by our trained staff in the store and at home.
- These are often the most comfortable pair of shoes you will ever wear.
Therapeutic shoes are covered under Medicare and some secondary insurance for patients who have a variety of conditions. These may include poor circulation, foot deformity, history of pre-ulcerative callus and/or foot ulcerations. These shoes are sized and ordered in our pharmacy by a trained shoe fitter. Upon arrival, the specialized inserts are customized further for the individual patient. Medical will cover 1 pair of extra depth customized off the shelf shoes and 3 pairs of customized inserts every year.
The styles of shoes vary greatly. Patients can choose from tennis shoes, dress shoes, and about everything in between. To get started, please print in the form below, take it to your doctor’s office and have them fill it out and sign it OR we can make the request of your doctor.