Covid-19 Vaccine Program
The Prescription Shop is happy to have been chosen by the State of Kansas to offer the Covid-19 Vaccine. How do you get signed up for the vaccine? There are several things to keep in mind.
Covid-19 Vaccinations are administered by appointment. We have appointments available every Thursday between 9 A.M. and 5 P.M. Any interested person* may schedule an appointment to receive the vaccine at no cost (*must be 18 or older on the date of the appointment). Submit the consent form online anytime or fill out the consent form in person at The Prescription Shop.
To submit the consent form online in order to set an appointment, click here.
Additional Questions & Info
- Our pharmacy is receiving Moderna at this time. Click here for the FDA Patient Info sheet or scan the QR code:
- The Moderna vaccine requires two shots – an initial dose plus a booster dose at about 28 days or soon after. It is not critical to receive your second dose on the 28th day. The goal is to administer the 2nd dose within 4-6 weeks.
- No Cost To You: We do not charge patients for the vaccine. The federal government is providing it at no charge. We do bill insurance, Medicare, or Medicaid for an administration fee so that we can pay our employees to provide the service.
- When patients come into the store, we maintain social distancing.
- After getting your dose, you will be asked to wait for 15 minutes in the store for observation as a safety precaution.
- Is it safe to get the vaccine if I already had Covid? Yes it is safe, but it is recommended that you wait 3-4 weeks after your symptoms have cleared before getting your shot.